Mert a vásárlás bizalomra épül. A Vaterán az
értékelések alapján tudhatod, hogy kitől vásárolsz,
sőt még pénzvisszafizetési garanciát is vállalunk!
Electrical Supervisor/Stavebný dozor - elektro
Munka leírása, feladatok
We are looking for a skilled and experiences Electrical Supervisor, who will participate on MO34 Project - construction of Nuclear Power Plant in Mochovce. He/she will be responsible for supervision of works performed by assigned contractors directly on site. Successful candidate will manage proper installation of electrical equipment and provide relevant reports about performed activities in order to ensure fluent completion of electrical parts on the MO34 Project.
Key Responsibilities and general tasks:
1. Ensures the electrical erection in the plant;
2. Supervises and coordinates the activities performed by contractors related to installation of electrical equipment in respect of the technical and economical standards and in compliance with established programs;
3. Ensures that erection work are carried out on schedule and provides instructions as required;
4. Control the execution of the work carried out by contractors and coordinate their activities determining the possible priorities;
5. Ensures that material and equipment are kept and maintained in good condition and contractors? personnel properly utilized;
6. Ensures, in accordance with the programs and the specifications the carrying out of erection works on all the electrical apparatus;
7. Assist, as required, in emergencies on the plant;
8. Managing duties and responsiblities:
- plan the contractor works;
- monitor the work carried out by contractors;
- receives and analyze daily and weekly reports;
- prepares a plan with the corrective actions, their cost and their impact on the production and submit it to the superintendent;
- to spent 80% of working time on site in order to ensure proper site works supervision.
9. Reporting duties:
- keep record of the activities performed by contractor?s in order to be able to update at any time the relevant superintendent;
- receives relevant anomalies reports and promptly act in order to ensure public safety;
10. Health and Safety aspects:
- must be able to carry out his job complying with the Fire & Safety regulations, Procedures and local regulations;
- has to control the work of the contractors? team with regard to the H&S requirements;
- has to be aware of general risk and related safety procedures.
Additional information to compensation package - total compensation consists of more components that we fairly consider as competitive. Compensation requirements of each candidate are evaluated individually and final proposal shared with selected candidate is fully in line with their individual experience, skills and capabilities, considering as well the market price of certain job position.
1. stress resistance and tolerance
2. self-esteem and positive thinking, interpersonal effective communication and active listening, interpersonal assertiveness
3. adaptability to change, mental and behavioral flexibility, team work
1. Qualification -Electrical Engineering (preferably university degree)
2. Profession qualification for work on technical devices §22 or §23 is must
3. Experience mandatory - minimum 3 years of working experience in a same/similar position;
4. Language skills: speaking and writing English language;
5. Experience and deep knowledge are mandatory in the followings: electrical construction activities, cable pulling, cable terminations, instalation of main and secondary cable traceways.
6. Basic knowledge of: power generators, power transformers, electrical motors, insulation and grounding testing equipment, digital and analogical measuring and control instruments installation, HV/MV substations, MV switchboard, AC/DC auxiliary control circuits, power distribution network, electrical safety equipment.
great opportunity to act as a project team member on one of the biggest projects in Europe in these days;
international experience in multicultural company;
The job position is hired for the branch of Slovenské Elektrárne a.s.
In case you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV in English language.
Thank you for contacting us. Only suitable candidates will be contacted back.