Purpose: Supporting the SSC departments, stakeholders and customers with regular or ad-hoc reports for further analysis, executes functional application management of locally managed IT applications, making arrangements for maintaining centrally managed IT applications, receiving and handles incidents and manages system enhancement and implementation.
1.1. Responsible for the accurate and timely creation of internal - and external reporting Activities: - Makes sure all source files are timely received and available for creation of regular reports - Maintains control on the availability of interface files and provides AMO/IMO with feedback - Prepares and distributes daily/weekly/monthly reports to operational teams, FSSC BUD management, stakeholders and external parties in line with the specific internal and external (service level) agreements - Keeps track on the completion of reporting activities within the department via internal checklists - Receives suggestions for changes on reports or requests for new reports in accordance with FSSC BUD management needs
2. Functionally manages the IT applications, batches and macros maintained locally in FSSC BUD Activities: - Monitors the availability and response time of locally managed applications according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA), if applicable - Initiates and processes mitigating control activities, where needed - Acts as a first line helpdesk towards FSSC BUD and other AF KL users, keeps the internal SLA - Informs users on planned maintenance
3. Liaises with central IMO/AMO departments regarding IT applications maintained centrally Activities: - Keeps contact with the Functional Application Management of centrally managed applications - Acts as a first line helpdesk towards FSSC BUD - Informs users on planned maintenance as received from AMO/IMO departments
4. Responsible for the handling of IT Application incidents Activities: - Receives complaints from users on all applications - Logs all incidents/bugs/defects - Actively evaluates each incident, provides solutions or reports towards external developer company representatives or towards Functional Application Management for centrally maintained applications
5. Responsible for access management Activities: - Ensures proper user management, maintaining correct user group authorizations and assigning users to the correct user groups in line with FSSC BUD management agreements, the Air France KLM Internal Control Framework (ICF) and Segregation of Duties (SoD) - Manages and coordinates account activations, terminations, changes, and expiration of user?s accounts in response to the FSSC BUD management requests with AF-KLM or external parties. Follows up the orders, keeps the internal Service Level Agreements, maintain the up to date IT access inventory - Provides timely, accurate, and auditable support for all access related functions and services of all AF-KLM processes and procedures, to ensure no unauthorized access is granted
6. Responsible for timely, complete and accurate integration of interfaces outbound from local applications into the relevant accounting systems Activities: - Monitors correct, complete and timely integration of all interfaces in/outbound to/from locally managed IT applications from/into AF KL Accounting Systems - Reports deviations, irregularities to AF KL AMO/IMO departments
Requirements: - School leaving certificate or College/University degree with a focus on ICT (Information Communication Technologies) - Minimum 3 years of experience with internal exposure or application management and reporting in a Shared Service Center environment - Knowledge of AF & KL accounting systems and procedures - Strong knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Applications and database handling - Intermediate English in writing and verbally