hozzászólás 2017-11-22 22:41
Létrehozva: #1

Customer Service

Csoport:
M O D E R Á T O R

Regisztrált: 2009-09-04 14:11
Azonosító: 730 465

IDÉZET(paulalexandru @ 2017-11-22 11:04) *
Hi. I am new on this website. It is a little hard for me to understand it since it does not have english suport but I struggle to buy some item from the auction. I managed to complete my information, verify my account and buy the item. But now I am a little bit confused because I don't know what are the next steps. I received an confirmation email with the item I brought but I did not get any payment request or any informaton about when the item will be sent to me. Can you explain please to me what should I do next? How the process, the next steps should be ?

Thanks

Dear paulalexandru,

You have received an email with the seller's contact information. Drop him/her an e-mail or a phone call and ask for the payment & shipping details.
It's up to you how you manage the transaction.

--------------------
Üdvözlettel:
a Vatera csapata
www.vatera.hu
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulalexandru
hozzászólás 2017-11-22 11:04
Létrehozva: #2

Új fórumozó

Csoport:
Ellenőrzött vásárló

Regisztrált: 2017-11-22 10:58
Azonosító: 2 553 533

Hi. I am new on this website. It is a little hard for me to understand it since it does not have english suport but I struggle to buy some item from the auction. I managed to complete my information, verify my account and buy the item. But now I am a little bit confused because I don't know what are the next steps. I received an confirmation email with the item I brought but I did not get any payment request or any informaton about when the item will be sent to me. Can you explain please to me what should I do next? How the process, the next steps should be ?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 felhasználó olvassa jelenleg ezt a témát (1 vendég és 0 anonim felhasználó)
0 felhasználó:

Szöveges verzió A pontos idő: 2020-02-25 15:01