Mert a vásárlás bizalomra épül. A Vaterán az
értékelések alapján tudhatod, hogy kitől vásárolsz,
sőt még pénzvisszafizetési garanciát is vállalunk!
IT Business Analyst
Currently, we are recruiting for one of the worlds leading providers of IT solutions and services to retail banks and the retail industry. To their growing team, we are looking for an IT Business Analyst.
- The Business analyst / Technical consultant will support retail POS or POS related projects initiated from existing or new business partners. The key area is to identify localization and or functional dependencies on the given or requested solution, and so to provide the necessary consultancy or implementation support for the projects.
- Being Customer oriented, thorough analytic skilled, precise documentation is essential to fulfill successfully the role. The ability for being proper interface towards implementation team relies on strong technical/technological skills.
- The solutions under the subjected area serve retail purposes, time and performance sensitive processes, therefore to deliver quality support crucially.
- Extension Fiscal consultancy and implementation support Role is needed to serve the ongoing, and extending customer demands. Currently, we are managing this by one dedicated FTE colleague, and involve subcontractor partner company. To provide requested reaction time, and balance the load on such requests and most important reduce costs spent on external resources, it is desired to extend current PS team with one additional headcount on the role.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in at least 2nd level IT/Application support environment:
- Advanced level MS Windows operating system is mandatory
- Advanced level of Linux environment is an advantage
- Stong user level of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) is required
- MS SQL User level is required, other SQL system knowledge is an advantage
- Working experience in issue management system is an advantage
- Basic programming or scripting skills are required
- Precise documentation skills
- Experience in a retail environment is an advantage, but not mandatory.
Precise analysis/problem management skills
Excellent communication skills
Fluent English speaker, writer
Self-motivated, but also good team worker
Driving license required
Customer empathy and customer targeting
- Very attractive salary
- Great working atmosphere
- Interesting, exciting projects