Mert a vásárlás bizalomra épül. A Vaterán az
értékelések alapján tudhatod, hogy kitől vásárolsz,
sőt még pénzvisszafizetési garanciát is vállalunk!
Operation Manager for Network Platform
Munka leírása, feladatok
- Interface between SC OPM/SDM/Service Owner (Customer) and operation in defined field in order to keep quality of the production. Working with a variety of network technologies to provide operational support for network infrastructure within T-Systems Data Centers. Maintain continuous service to customers by implementing requested changes and solving service failures and Incidents followed by a root cause analysis.
- Responsible for part of service chain, cross Department level (technical layer) - Network platform
- Responsible for KPIs and SLAs / OLAs of the related services.
- Accountable for technical content of operational / specialized technical concepts.
- Ensure the quality of provided services and provides operational support.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor operational performance on the network layer and cooperates with various departments.
- Identify, formulate and implement the improvement of processes and policies to maximize operational output.
- Support SC OPM in planning the requirement for resourcing at both Department and Team level.
- Operational interface between the production and SC OPM.
- Support SC OPM in explanation of production options for SDM.
- Responsible for the default reporting ordered by the SC OPM.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of provided services.
- Driving the operational effectiveness of Network platform.
- Raising and managing Risks and Problems. SPOC for Network related escalations.
- Supporting re-designs of outdated environments or technical solutions. Updating and managing documentation.
- Communicate with various support teams and 3rd party vendors.
- Leading weekly and monthly service review meetings, creating and distributing weekly and monthly reports.
- High school
- 2+ years of work experience
- English B2+ (mandatory)
- Good overview of Network, Firewall and Load balancing technologies
- Managerial experiences recommended
- Effective communication
- Presentation skills
- Negotiations Skills - negotiates in a fair manner and achieves sustainable results
- Technical overview
- Proactive approach
- Ability to work in team
- Willingness to change, flexibility
- Customer, value, result and performance orientation
- Cafeteria - individual benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Possibility of Home office
- Pension savings contribution
- Meal vouchers contribution
-Extra vacation days
- Young and enthusiastic working environment
- Diversity Program
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Work life Coaching
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Metro card
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Rotations possibilities