Mert a vásárlás bizalomra épül. A Vaterán az
értékelések alapján tudhatod, hogy kitől vásárolsz,
sőt még pénzvisszafizetési garanciát is vállalunk!
Reporting Specialist (Accounts Receivable)
Would you like to work in the heart of Budapest in the successful sector of finance?
You speak fluent English?
If the answer is yes, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Our brand new global client from manufacturing and engineering industry with a Shared Service Center in Budapest, is looking for an Accounts Receivable - Reportin Specialist who can manage their partners and customers in English.
- On-time reporting of KPIs on a monthly basis
- Support SSC teams with the daily reporting activities
- Support the individual KPI implementation
- Continuously challenge the team with new KPI ideas to ensure the correct measuring and
- Support RCCM for the teams with data collection and analysis
- Train and continuously coach team members and new hires
- Support Team Leaders in projects, requests and on special occasions
- Support the journal approval process on a daily basis
- Lead continuous process improvement, lead AX development and tests from AR viewpoint
- Maintain process documentation and review on a timely basis
- Ensure that financial controls are compliant with SOX and company policies
- Degree in the field of economics and/or accounting
- Fluency in English is a must (C1)
- 2-3 years of experience in AR/Order To Cash
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially in Excel
- Good understanding of major ERP systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solution and customer focused
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand business needs and influence business impact
- Modern, A+ green office in an excellent location (VI. district)
- International and dynamic team
- Language programs
- Great work-life balance
- Participation in end-to-end processes
- Eminent compensation package