Mert a vásárlás bizalomra épül. A Vaterán az
értékelések alapján tudhatod, hogy kitől vásárolsz,
sőt még pénzvisszafizetési garanciát is vállalunk!
Ez a hirdetés lejárt!
Your new company
Our international partner is looking for a Treasury Analyst to their Finance team located in Budapest.
Your new role
As a Treasury Analyst your responsibilities would include the followings:
Bank account administration for several banks as appropriate:
- Being single point if contact
- Coordinate the opening, maintaining and closing of all bank accounts in liaison with Treasury Operations and EMEA Legal Entities
- Maintain complete fillings on all bank agreements, signatory lists and contingency procedures
- Initiate and coordinate e-bank setup
- Coordinate Zero Balance Account setup
e-Bank administration for several banks:
- e-Banking security and administration - including tracking changes and informing users
Being an EMEA SME of bank processes
Ad-hoc issue resolution related to payment platforms
Being the back-up person for Cash & Liquidity Team - IT2 cash management and positioning, bank reconciliation, deal input activities
Follow up any blocked payments
What you'll need to succeed
You are the perfect candidate for this role, if:
- You have degree in Finance and Accounting or in Economics
- You have at 2-5 years experience in cash management / treasury / cash positioning
- You gained experience in a multinational environment
- You are familiar with MS Office products (mainly MS Excel)
- You are confident in English - both written and spoken
- You are able to work independently
- You are willing to improve yourself continuously
- You are flexible (availability on Bank Holidays if needed)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.